Exhibitors - Signage
1. All requests for the placement of group directional and informational signs should be forwarded to the Director of Convention Center Operations in advance, for approval. Signage is permitted in the Convention Center only. We do not permit signage outdoors. We do not permit signage in prefunction areas without permission. We request all materials to be professionally printed and or a non-commercial nature. PSAV can be contacted for easels.
2. Signs are not permitted in the hotel lobby or on guest room floors. We request all materials to be professionally printed and or of a noncommercial nature.
3. The placement of signs, placards, banners, announcements, or distribution of any periodicals is prohibited without the consent of the Augusta Convention Center.
4. Signs should not be taped and or pinned to the meeting room walls.
5. Augusta Convention Center has the capability of producing signs. This is not a complimentary service.