Planners - Damages
1. The inspection of the exhibit hall is to be done prior to installation and upon the completion of the move-out by the decorating company. This inspection will be done with the exhibit supervisor or exhibit staff.
2. Damages to the furniture, fixtures and equipment in the exhibit area are the responsibility of the decorating company.
3. An acknowledgment of damage will be presented to the foreman at the end of the show for both signatures of exhibit supervisor or exhibit staff and foreman.
4. All claims for damage will be submitted to the decorating company in writing within (1 0) days after final walk through.
5. To prevent damage, furniture will not be removed from public areas for meeting room purposes. All public area furniture and plants are not to be moved.